30 Best advice at 30 | Love, by all means Love
I’m so blessed! I feel so Blessed and I’m just blessed to write this blog, it’s really been a blessing to me. Do you think I’ve said the word Blessed enough times yet? Haha!
I can’t help it! Yesterday I was having a bit of an off day and I was soooo thankful that I’ve prepared this post a few weeks in advance because I really wanted to give some knowledge that I’ve gained from turning 30. I’ve finally connected the 3 and the 0.
For a while now I’ve been in a bit of a transition “mentally” and I must admit a bit in denial that I’m actually 30! I’ve finally embraced it and ready to take it on with grace!
This post really blessed me when I came upon it again and I hope it blesses you and may it gain you insight to your own journey and add beauty to it.
I was given the inspiration by Society’s Social Owner’s cute post on: 30 things every woman should have and should know and it really inspired me to write my own list. ♥
1. "People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." Maya Angelou
2 Flattery will take you everywhere
3. Don't ever complain about a situation, person or place, it's not very flattering or pretty.
4. Make each day a habit to put on your best self, it's more for your older self, if you practice that, you will be rewarded in those older years. 80 never looked so good until You.
5. Stay fit
6. "As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others." Audrey Hepburn
7. Immerse yourself in your passions
8. Be kind
9. Never burn any bridges
10. Each opportunity is a chance to exercise God's goodness
11. Don't be afraid to fail
12. Share the burden and Cry with others
13. Learn to Laugh at yourself
14. Don't ever drink to get drunk, drink to taste. If you can help it at all, don't drink at all.
15. Smile, and know, it may be all someone needs to turn their whole day around
17. Learn to dance in the rain
18. Appreciate and be humble for what you do have
19. Work hard, it builds character
20. Do things for others if it doesn't jeopardize who you are, but adds to it
22. Feed a stranger who needs it.
23. Donate, your time, your kindness, your clothes and more if it comes from the heart.
24. The present is a gift.
25. Being right is overrated, learn to be quiet you'll look smarter
26. Be still
27. Treasure the people God has placed in your life and build those relationships
28. Accept your gorgeousness regardless of who's trying to say otherwise
29.Carry a shade of red lipstick to prove your point :)
30. Love, by all means love.
On my reading list: 30 Things Every Woman Should Have and Should Know