In this episode, I speak with Tyron Barrington the founder and CEO of MiFE & MiFE TALKS events, a non-profit organization that mentors teens, and young adults entering the fashion & entertainment industry, as well as bringing awareness to issues such as Female Genital Mutilation, Mental Health and Fashion, etc. A former Top Model Agent and now Fashion Producer and Casting Director, Tyron has produced big brands and clients in the fashion industry including Avon, Revlon, Levis, Laura Mercier, etc, and celebrities including Lucy Hale, Ashley Greene, Jamie Chung, Rocsi Diaz just to mention a few. He’s the author of “THE LORD IS MY AGENT…AND, HE ONLY TAKES 10%”. Join me with Tyron as he speaks with us on Understanding God’s calling.…
A few noteworthy sections and items we discuss in the show:
- How he started her career in the fashion industry
- Challenges experienced when starting up his career
- The greatest belief and that keeps him going
- How he started represented Mathew Fox and lots of male models
- Why he rejoined BETFAN after closing down his own agency
- We carry various burden and they are expensive and heavy, we carry them because we are trying to do God’s work
- Sometimes you need to act like a fool so that people don’t know your next step
- The Enemy is very good at reminding us of our past
- People believe charging too cheap means they may not be good while charging more makes them value it
- Why he took the risk of starting personal Brand with Adam Goshen started with just three Models
Thank you for tuning in today and I hope you enjoyed hearing about Tyron’s journey in the beauty and fashion industry
LOVED THIS EPISODE?
LEAVE US A COMMENT ABOUT YOUR TAKEAWAYS.
WANT MORE OF THESE TYPES OF INTERVIEWS PLEASE LEAVE US A REVIEW ON ITUNES!
This post contains affiliate links, meaning what ever is purchased I may get a small percentage.