Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | iHeartRadio | RSS | More
In today’s episode, we had the honor of hosting Sharon McDonald. Sharon is a mother of 5, Nutrition Therapist, Wellness Educator, and Business-Life Coach. Her business was made possible because of her love for people, healthy living, collaborative business, and serving others.
Sharon’s belief in leadership development, passion for mentoring, training, motivating, and developing systems are deeply rooted in her teaching background, which she has brought to her clients across the world for over a decade.
We talked about:
- How she started in coaching
- Her journey into network marketing
- The importance of having a core value of love
- Social media engagement tips
- How the glass ceiling can be shattered when you are an entrepreneur
Where to find Sharon McDonald
Don’t forget to join the Monetizing Mompreneurs FB Group to keep the conversation going!